Sunday 12 August 2012





Memories  during TURN Conference in
Phnom Penh Cambodia. Thank you NUTP.
(Realised that Malaysia is the best country)



 




          An Evening in Phnom Penh,Cambodia
                                   (2011)











"Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It's not something you learn in school. But if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything."

Real loss is only possible when you love the other person more than you love yourself.





 

Someone we respect and appreciate the   relationship among us. May Allah bless us forever.



 



 

Someday I know I'll find a way
To keep myself from holding on
I want to be somewhere I can see the roads
A place where every time you breathe a wish comes true
I want to be where love is real
And memories of distant days come to life again.




Cheerful  daughters of 
Dad and Mum



 The Only Son. Makes our life fun and tired.




No comments:

Post a Comment